Christian Mindset verse – Psalm 118:24
Mindset based on the unfailing truth of the scriptures is powerful
This is the day that the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
How many times have you heard this passage and not realized that it’s all about mindset?
It highlights a choice that you and I have every day of our lives.
- Are you going to allow yourself to be “under the pile” of your emotions, circumstances, or fears?
- Are you going to choose to focus on the trials and difficulties of your life or the gracious provision of your LORD?
- Is your day going to be clouded (spiritually speaking) because of things outside your control, or will you choose to be grateful for God and His goodness?
One of the greatest choices God gives us is the choice of what our mindset will be.
And we get a fresh opportunity to make a good choice every day.
So, today is the day.
What will it be?
Will you take authority over YOUR mindset and give God the great glory He deserves?
- Suddenly, life looks brighter.
- New things seem possible.
- The clouds of doubt and fear begin to break.
- The strong grip of sin slips from your soul a little bit more.
- You become someone you didn’t know you were.
Your mindset is up to you!